At Emma’s Delights we pride ourselves in handcrafting traditional Belgian chocolates with a touch of California innovation. In addition to the traditional and very popular fillings such as caramel, rich ganaches, and giandujas, Emma’s Delights also offers exciting choices such as chili-spiced mango, cashew cream and almond-pistachio cream.
- Find the description of each chocolate delight below.
- Purchase our chocolate assortments on our order page
- November 15-December 31: complete assortments available in 4-24-piece gift boxes.
- Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day: special editions and gift boxes
- Limited edition assortments available year-round
- Or choose your own flavors for wedding favors, buffets and corporate events
- We also teach classes and offer chocolate parties and workshops @home.
- We cater office parties and offer corporate tastings.
Chocolate-dipped fruit and nuts
We dip our dried fruit and nuts in 70% dark chocolate, but we will gladly dip in milk chocolate upon request.
Caring for your chocolates
Our chocolate delights are at their best when consumed within 7 to 10 days after the purchase date. Our chocolate covered nuts, dipped fruits, health bars, and chocolate bars will keep for several months after purchase. You can store them in an air-tight container in a cool dry place, ideally at 60-65 degrees Fahrenheit, and away from odors.
Refrigeration is not recommended, but if that is your only option to keep these delicacies cool, make sure to bring them to room temperature before serving.